SPA GUEST EXPERT - Spa Front Desk APPLY NOW
WHO WE ARE?
We are CODAGE Paris!
A Contemporary House of Cosmetology founded in 2010 by Amandine & Julien Azencott, brother and sister, passionate by skincare and customer service excellence.
CODAGE advocates custom-made beauty, while ensuring the tolerance of its products for all skin types; with clean formulas, 100% made in France (in its own laboratory based in the French Riviera), vegan and truly effective. CODAGE has established itself as a care expert by partnering with the largest groups, hotels and spas in the world.
Today, we implement our vision in hotel Spas in which we take over the management : Kimpton Aysla Mallorca is a 5* modern sanctuary of calm and well-being in Santa Ponsa – Calviajust, just 14km from Palma. A progressive take on wellness resort life, where active leisure meets utter relaxation, and touches of tradition blend with contemporary living.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for passionate therapists!
We are searching for guarantors of the customer experience and CODAGE Ambassadors who excel in the proper functioning of the spa as well as promote the vision of the founders Amandine & Julien.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OF?
- You will provide tailor-made welcoming and handling of guest experience!
- Personalize welcoming of guests while respecting the codes of luxury hotels
- Understand the needs and desires of guests to offer them the most customized spa services option and experience
- Supervise the spa team with the Spa Manager support and guidelines
- Perform skin diagnosis through a complete consultation (after being trained
- and accompanied by a CODAGE Expert Trainer)
- Post-treatment experience and guidance to ensure a complete customer expertise to build guest loyalty and develop the sales turnover of the spa
- Ensure the opening and/or closing of the spa as well as all the tasks related to the latter
- by following the protocols
- Ensure the phone switchboard and make reservations
- Ensure the follow-up of cash registers and stocks
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the spa and its equipments with attention to details
WHO YOU ARE ?
You are the future CODAGE Angel!
- You are passionate about the world of esthetics and luxury cosmetics
- You have proven skills of commercial techniques
- You are comfortable with digital tools
- You are warm, dynamic, smiling, and work with attention and intention
- You make sure to create a unique and unforgettable guest experience
- Your ability to listen, your openness and your interpersonal skills allows you to address different audiences and to integrate perfectly into a team
- You know how to practice discretion, be reactive and easily adapt to any situation
- You are comfortable speaking over the phone
- You listen and reply to guests in a courteous and friendly manner
- You have an excellent commercial contact and an irreproachable presentation
- You like to pass on your knowledge, show great adaptability and are able to retain guests
- You ideally speak fluent English and speaking a third language would be a plus
- Ideally from an Esthetics, Management, Commercial or Hospitality Diploma
- You justify a significant proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- You know how to organize your work efficiently
WHAT WE OFFER ?
We offer you to be part of our opening team!
- A passionate team (and founders) evolving in a family spirit: welcoming, caring and committed
- Full time position
- Advanced training program
- A competitive fixed salary + bonuses based on objectives
- A significant discount on all our products