FROM WINTER TO SPRING: HOW DOES THE SEASON TRANSITION AFFECT MY SKIN?
To provide the best care to your skin all year long, seasonality (effects of each season on skin metabolism) should be no secret to you. Spring arrives, let us focus on its skin consequences for a minute:
- Dryness and dehydration. Over the winter, water and nutrition retention skin mechanisms are at idle. Deprived from these precious fatty acids, the skin is completely dry at the arrival of spring. It is tired-looking and wrinkles appear: it needs to be nourished and moisturized.
- Increased sensitivity. Because spring is the season of renewal, your skin follows the rule: cutaneous metabolism wakes up, microcirculation resumes and sebaceous glands are back to work. These changes increase the epidermic reactivity: rashes and pimples, skin is visibly more sensitive.
- Dull complexion and toxins. Your face probably forgot what “ray of sun” meant, and it shows. Dead cells build-up and pollution residues clog the pores. This leads to dull, devitalized complexion. Skin is in deep need for regeneration… This looks like a detox mission!
DO YOU KNOW SPRING BREAK SERUM BY CODAGE PARIS?
To support the cutaneous system during the spring transition, it is necessary to adapt your skincare routine. Out with the winter super rich textures, it is now time for lightweight moisturizing, cell renewal boosting and skin detoxifying. The precise job of the Spring Break Serum, a skincare product designed by CODAGE to meet the specific needs of the skin during spring.
SPRING BREAK: A SERUM FOR GENTLY WAKING YOUR SKIN UP
Thanks to the synergetic action of the Nutri-elements by CODAGE, this spring edition serum boosts cell vitality to re-energize the skin:
- Moisturizing [Hy]: enriched with hyaluronic acid, it effectively enhances the water retention power of the skin and strengthens the cutaneous barrier. Skin is left nourished and supple.
- Antioxidant [Ao]: to prep the skin for UV rays, the [Ao] nutri-element decreases the production of free radicals due to sun exposure. Skin is protected against premature ageing and it is less sensitive.
- Anti-pollution [Po]: because skin accumulated tons of residues during the cold season, Spring Break offers a double anti-pollution action: it removes impurities and keeps them from adhering to the tissues.
- Skin Repair [Re]: after struggling all winter against aggressive agents, skin definitely needs a little help to repair. Cellular matrix regenerator and healing facilitator, this spring elixir is a literal skin renewer.
- Detoxifying [Dx]: winter damaged skin is now in “detox mode”. Spring Break enhances this phenomenon thanks to a cocktail of purifying agents that stimulates the toxin elimination process. Tissues are full of energy, skin is fresh and purified.
- Radiance [Ec]: to say goodbye to dull complexion, [Ec] boosts skin radiance. A combination packed up with vitamins to revitalize all the layers of the skin for a natural, healthy glow.
- Probiotics [Prb]: A probiotic complexe will allow an accelaration of cell renewal, calm inflammatory reactions and and strengthens the skin's natural barrier to restore skin's beauty and health.
HOW TO ADOPT THE SPRING BREAK SERUM IN YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE?
Not only it is THE serum of the season, but it also adapts perfectly to your spring routine: once the face is cleansed and toned, just a few drops of Spring Break is enough to initiate the cutaneous revitalization process. Ending up with your day or night cream to protect the skin. You have a specific skin need (ageing, dryness, dark spots…)? You can Mix and Match your new spring favourite with other serums of the Collection by CODAGE (Serum N°01 to N°07: just find yours!).
With Spring Break by CODAGE, your skin is as thrilled as you for the return of the sun!