Why this Nutri-Element?
Cn, also named Dark Circles, reactivates microcirculation and reduces skin colouring to prevent and correct dark circles under the eyes.
➔ Reduction of the pigmentation of dark circles:
- Non-storage and elimination of blood pigments and their degradation products, which have leaked out of the capillaries.
- Inhibition of the genesis of new vessels.
- Improvement of the blood and lymphatic microcirculation.
- Anti-inflammatory effect to limit the creation of post-inflammatory pigmentation that can form brown circles.
➔ Strengthening of the fragile eye contour area:
- Optimization of water retention capacities and limitation of insensible water losses.
- Contribution of an effect relipidant to rebuild the protective barrier.
- Reinforcement of the density and essential functions of the dermis by stimulation of the synthesis of the components of the extra-cellular matrix (collagen, elastin, GAGs...)
[Cnb] Tuberose Stem Cells
The narcissus of the poets is a perennial European white flower, with early flowering, heady perfume, cousin of the daffodil, which is known since antiquity for its medicinal properties.
➔ In-Vitro :
- Stimulation of the elimination processes of blood pigments and their degradation products, which have leaked out of the capillaries: objectified on iron and bilirubin (+600%).
- Anti-inflammatory properties, similar to those of aspirin
➔ In-Vivo :
- 19% reduction in the blue and red components of dark circles.
- Dark circles faded in more than 60% of volunteers.
The tuberose, or Polianthes Tuberosa, is a white flower native to Mexico, it is cultivated for its intoxicating perfume. Its extract of stem cells is associated in this active ingredient with natural betaine.
➔ In-Vitro :
- Increase of water retention in the epidermis by +40% 30min after application
- Decrease in insensible water loss by -30% 30min after application Increase in free fatty acids constituting the hydrolipidic barrier by +24%
- Increase in the synthesis of the skin's > Increase in the synthesis of the major components of the extra-cellular matrix, for firming: proteoglycans (+27%), collagens (+22%), elastin (+26%), GAGs (+25%)
- Decreased expression of inflammation mediators, such as Interleukins 1-alpha (-26%), and 6 (-23%)
- 34% increase in microcirculation
- Increase in cellular respiration by +33% in normal physiological conditions
➔ In-vivo, 30 days of application:
- 23% increase in radiance
- 76% of women say that dark circles are less colored
- 61% of women declared that puffiness had diminished
- 52% of women said that crow's feet wrinkles had diminished