Why this Nutri-Element?
Pc, also named Puffiness, reduces the volume of under-eye pouches by relieving congestion and restoring elasticity to skin tissue to smooth the skin around the eyes.
➔ Decrease of the volume of the eye bags by decongestion and drainage:
- Improved lymphatic circulation to evacuate already formed edema.
- Reduction of capillary permeability to minimize future water/lymph leakage.
➔ Fight against skin slackening under the eye leading to the formation of pockets of slackening:
- by stimulation of ATP synthesis offering a tensor effect on the network of collagen fibers and by inhibition of glycation phenomena ("caramelization" weakening the collagen fibers)
- by improving elasticity
- by protection and prevention of skin slackening
[Pcb] Draining Tetrapeptide
It's an association of seawater enriched with energizing metabolites (manufactured by microalgae before filtration) and high molecular weight oligoalginate which forms a second skin on the surface of the epidermis to better diffuse the enriched seawater.
➔ In-Vitro :
- 20% increase in ATP synthesis
- 78% increase in protection against skin slackening
➔ In-Vivo, after 28 days of use :
- 30% increase in the firmness of the pocket
- 14% reduction in roughness > 11% reduction in fine lines
- Up to 24% reduction in the volume of bags
- Up to 32% reduction in fine lines
- 40% improvement in the tired appearance of the eyes
- 50% improvement in the youthfulness of the eyes
This tetrapeptide has anti-edema properties to prevent tissue swelling. It also improves elasticity to reduce puffiness in the long term.
➔ In-Vitro :
- Inhibition of collagen glycation leading to a decrease in firmness and elasticity of the dermis
- Prevention of the accumulation of liquid in the eyes by inhibition of vascular permeability
➔ In-Vivo :
- Significant reduction of bags after 14 days
- 30% increase in skin elasticity in 30 days
- 70% of volunteers had a decrease in the volume of bags after 28 days